My Favourite Vegan Quarantine Bakes


COVID-19 has turned us all into Mary Berry's and I'm not mad about it. At all. In fact, I've discovered some amazing recipes during my 4 months in quarantine and I thought I'd share them with you all. After all this, I wouldn't be surprised if I need multiple fillings. Sorry to my dentist!

15 Minute Chocolate Chip Cookies


My younger sister and I have been trying to perfect our homemade cookies for the longest time and we finally came across this amazing recipe. I have genuinely never had homemade cookies this chewy yet soft before in my life and I can't help but make them at least 3 times a month. We've also been experimenting with the recipe by adding melted Bournville chocolate and honestly, it makes it even better!

Regular Banana Bread


Put your hand up if you've made banana bread during quarantine! For some reason, it became the staple of everyone's diets. Especially mine. It's so easy to make and a great way to use up any bananas that are super ripe!

Triple Chocolate Banana Bread


After making my regular banana bread a number of times, I decided it was time to spice things up a little bit. I'm not responsible for how addicting this recipe is, and it tastes more like a chocolate cake than banana bread. No complaints here, though.

Oreo Crispies


This is definitely the easiest out of the recipes but definitely doesn't lack in taste. After coming across Dianne Buswell's recipe one late Friday night, I couldn't help but make it the next day. It's delicious and only two ingredients!

Jam Doughnuts


Finally, the hardest recipe. I had been craving jam doughnuts for about 3 months before I just thought I'd do it myself. And I'm so glad I did. Although it was time-consuming and difficult, it was rewarding for my ego and my taste buds!

Comments

  1. That triple chocolate banana bread looks insane - need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I could not recommend it enough it's so good!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Phoebe's books

Tell Me Everything
The First Day of Spring
So That Happened: A Memoir
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
They Both Die at the End
Never Fall for Your Fiancée
The Lucky Escape
Two Metres From You
Dating Dr. Dil
Lockdown on London Lane
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Me Before You
The Switch
Legendborn
The Road Trip
Book Lovers
How to Kill Your Family
You and Me on Vacation
A Not So Quiet Christmas


Phoebe Diana's favorite books »