My Must-Have iPhone Apps


So the vast majority of us have smartphones, and there's nothing more exciting than finding a new holy grail app. For me, I don't have many apps, but the ones I do have are ones that I can't live without and here they are...

MyFitnessPal


For the last 3 years I've been on and off with using MyFitnessPal, but since starting my fitness journey, I use it almost all of the time. MyFitnessPal is a great app for tracking your macros to make sure you're hitting them in order to reach your desired fitness goal - whether that be to lose weight, gain weight or maintain. It's definitely an app I couldn't live without as it's helped open my eyes to what I'm actually putting in my body.

myPill


myPill is the BEST contraceptive organiser in the app store - hands down. You log every time you take your pill (which also has a protection status feature that lets you know if you've been inconsistent with your time), every time you have sex, any symptoms you have, and my favourite: there's a forum where you can anonymously speak to other girls who are also on the pill. The amount of times where I've been confused about how my pill works and a girl on the app has helped me is amazing. It's a lovely community and a great place to meet like-minded people. On top of that, you can view your pamphlet on the app, so if you lose the one that comes with your pack, it's no biggie. There are also 100s of other cool features on myPill but those are the ones that I use and love personally.

Monzo


If you struggle with budgeting and need to keep track of your spending then this app might just be your new saviour. Monzo is a digital, mobile-only bank that lets you stay on top of your money. You top up your Monzo card directly from your main bank whenever need be, and that can be the budget you spend for the day. That's how I use the app anyway - but there are many other ways. You can also send money to your friends and start a pot to save up for something. It's also contactless and you can use your card abroad completely for free - what's not to love?

Instagram


Of course, as a blogger I LOVE Instagram. It's a place where I can stay connected with my readers, follow other bloggers and get creative. My favourite people to follow on Instagram are bethxlouisexx, issybellefox, busybee.carys and jannid. Follow me here.

What are your holy grail apps? Let me know!

Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions for future blog posts. I am also happy to answer any questions about veganism you may have.
đź’“ Phoebe xoxo 

**This post is NOT sponsored.

Comments

Popular Posts

Phoebe's books

Tell Me Everything
The First Day of Spring
So That Happened: A Memoir
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
They Both Die at the End
Never Fall for Your Fiancée
The Lucky Escape
Two Metres From You
Dating Dr. Dil
Lockdown on London Lane
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Me Before You
The Switch
Legendborn
The Road Trip
Book Lovers
How to Kill Your Family
You and Me on Vacation
A Not So Quiet Christmas


Phoebe Diana's favorite books »