Papa John's Garden Party Pizza Review


As you may or may not know, I love giving my opinion on foods, and I couldn't think of a better place to start: pizza.

Papa John's has always been one of my favourite pizza chains even before going vegan, so when I found out their bases were vegan (and proudly!) I was so excited that I could still eat there.

On Saturday night, my boyfriend and I were feeling peckish so we ordered the Garden Party pizza with no cheese.

Garden Party is described on the Papa John's website as "Colourful and fresh tasting, this pizza is a veggie delight. Freshly sliced red onions, sit alongside crisp green peppers, complemented by cherry tomatoes, juicy sweetcorn and baby portobello mushrooms. It's the pick of the crop on a pizza." If I'm completely honest, it's the baby portobello mushrooms that sold it for me.

Once it arrived, I noticed instantly that it was one of the most colourful veggie pizzas I've had and the smell was divine!

We both devoured the pizza and I was completely satisfied, however, I am quite sceptical about cheese-less pizzas but this was so yummy (although I would definitely recommend they had vegan cheese to their menu). My omnivorous boyfriend was also a fan of the pizza even though he thought he wasn't going to like it as much as he did. So that's a vegan win!

I'm very proud of Papa John's for having vegan bases, however I would love for them to add a vegan cheese, like Zizzi's and Pizza Express. It is such a great selling point and trust me, us vegans are drawn to it like moths to a flame. Apart from that, this pizza satisfied my craving and we had an amazing movie night.

9/10!





Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions for future blog posts I am also happy to answer any questions about veganism you may have.
đź’“ Phoebe xoxo











Comments

Popular Posts

Phoebe's books

Tell Me Everything
The First Day of Spring
So That Happened: A Memoir
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
They Both Die at the End
Never Fall for Your Fiancée
The Lucky Escape
Two Metres From You
Dating Dr. Dil
Lockdown on London Lane
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Me Before You
The Switch
Legendborn
The Road Trip
Book Lovers
How to Kill Your Family
You and Me on Vacation
A Not So Quiet Christmas


Phoebe Diana's favorite books »