Azara Beautique Soap Review

Well hi, guys! Long time no see... This past week I've been feeling pretty ill - I am 99% sure my wisdom tooth is coming through and because of that, I've had a major migraine. And that also means I haven't been to the gym. Sad. But I'm back today to bring you a review of a soap by cruelty-free brand, Azara Beautique.

About the brand

Azara Beautique was founded by the first practising female homoeopath in Saudi Arabia and her daughter. Azara Beautique uses organic ingredients with proven health benefits that have all been sourced from the heart of the Middle East. The company works exclusively with small local businesses who pride themselves in using organic, cruelty-free products that are free from herbicide and pesticide contamination. They're not an entirely vegan brand because in some of their products they use camel milk and honey but hopefully, Azara Beautique will consider changing this in the future to appeal more to the vegan community. However, the vast majority of their products contain vegan ingredients.

Products


  • Arabic Coffee, Cardamom and Ginger Soap - Stimulates the blood circulation in the skin and scalp
  • Chamomile and Almond Soap - For babies, children and sensitive skin
  • Charcoal and Blackseeds Soap - Deeply cleans the skin and scalp 
  • Frankincense and Myrrh Soap - Tightens the skin and helps hair grow
  • Madina Rose and Cinnamon Soap - Gives you vibrant and glowing skin 
  • Coconut and Mahlab Soap - Lowers the body temperature in babies and children 
  • Neem and Sidr Soap - Helps to treat rashes, eczema and psoriasis 
  • Arabic Gum and Bay Leaf Soap - Lightens Scars and Blemishes and Strengthens Hair 

Frankincense and Myrrh Soap

I was gifted the Frankincense and Myrrh soap to try out for this review and I have to say I am impressed. After seeing that these soaps are sold for £22 and contain natural ingredients, I had high hopes that I was going to have a good ol' time in the shower. I chose this soap out of the collection because I've always had a problem with pores, especially on my face and I wanted to see if it does what it says on the tin and tightens pores. It also helps hair growth but I didn't use it as a shampoo bar this time. Maybe next time! 

This soap is magical and you can definitely tell that there are no nasty chemicals or preservatives in it. When I first received it, I could smell it through its packaging so I assumed that it would have quite a strong smell on my body - but I was wrong. The smell is very subtle and I really like that it isn't too in your face because I like to wear perfume and don't want the smell to get mixed up with the perfume. 

It felt very smooth on my body and my skin felt so soft after using it. After showering, I usually apply coconut oil to my skin to give it extra softness but I felt like I didn't need to after using this bar of soap. The only bad thing I have to say about this is that it is a tiny bit sticky and leaves a residue on your hands (which can easily be washed off), but it isn't an uncomfortable stickiness and I didn't mind it but I thought it would be worth bringing up to anyone who might find it to be an issue.

Overall, I really enjoyed using this soap and I would definitely consider purchasing one in the future. 

If you would like to purchase from Azara Beautique, click here

Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions for future blog posts. I am also happy to answer any questions about veganism you may have.

đź’“ Phoebe xoxo 


**This post is NOT sponsored, however, I was sent the products for free to try out. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Phoebe's books

Tell Me Everything
The First Day of Spring
So That Happened: A Memoir
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
They Both Die at the End
Never Fall for Your Fiancée
The Lucky Escape
Two Metres From You
Dating Dr. Dil
Lockdown on London Lane
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Me Before You
The Switch
Legendborn
The Road Trip
Book Lovers
How to Kill Your Family
You and Me on Vacation
A Not So Quiet Christmas


Phoebe Diana's favorite books »